SSR offers the expertise, experience, and efficiency to bolster your IT plan, so you can focus on your most important role as a healthcare organization — improving the lives of others.
In addition, our team understands the strict security measures involved with regulations like HIPAA and has the experience to deliver compliance processes and infrastructure to meet these requirements. We are able to enter into HIPAA Business Associate Agreements if necessary and can help you keep Protected Health Information (PHI) secure.
SSR has delivered a variety of IT services and solutions for healthcare organizations, including:
- Helping a local pharmacy scale including Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system design, deployment, and management
- Delivering complete IT outsourcing through our Total IT program for an occupational and physical therapy organization
- Designed and built an enterprise software application for claim management, case management, and claim adjudication for an organization providing the Family Care program in Wisconsin
Our professionals have expertise working with software used in the healthcare industry, such as:
- Systems to manage patient processing, lab materials processing, supplies procurement, human resources, and billing
- On-site and in-cloud Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Electronic Health Records (EHR)
Our team will customize a plan that best suits your organization.
Contact us to learn more.
Mortgage Delivery Specialists (MDS)
Challenge – “We are in the financial services industry, so data security and protection is critically important,” says Kent Loehrke, principal at Mortgage Delivery Specialists, LLC. “I don’t want to spend my time managing my IT infrastructure. It’s not the best use of my time and the cost would be high for me to hire my own staff at a level to build the infrastructure I need to pass audits and client assessments.”
Solution – Loehrke admits that, at first, making the decision to outsource for IT services with SSR was tough, but now he’s glad he did, because he can focus exclusively on managing his business and providing clients with MDS’ unique services.
“If work needs to be done,” he explains, highlighting SSR’s “Manage IT” service, “I can sign into any server and make sure that the work was done correctly. The key is that I can concentrate on my business.”
Results – “The beauty of what SSR has to offer is that Sarit has the engineers of the caliber that are able to help me design the infrastructure and manage it on a variable cost basis,” says Loehrke. “If anything breaks, that’s variable costs. At the end of the day, it’s cheaper than having my own IT team.”